A Great Place To Live: Fairview, Texas:
The Town of Fairview was incorporated in 1958 with a population of 50. Since that time, it has grown steadily to today’s population of almost 9,000. The community is marked by large houses on large lots, expansive open spaces, numerous horse farms, excellent schools, rolling hills, vast hardwoods, beautiful creeks, and the extensive Village at Fairview shopping area and mixed-use center.
Fairview is located in North Texas, between Allen, Lucas and McKinney.
Data for 2019
- 169 homes sold
- 5 new construction
- Sale prices from $257,000 to $2,550,000. Median sale price was $415,000 with a marketing time of 59 days.
- Sale Price by the Original List Price ratio: 95.25%
- Average year built of the sold homes was 2003.
- No foreclosures
Data for 2020 (until August 31)
- 33 active listings with a marketing time of 113 days
- Active listings listing prices from $250,000 to $2,990,000
- 3 active listings are new construction with listing prices from $408,471 to $2,750,000
- A total of 137 have been sold, so far, with an average marketing time of $405,000
- Sale prices have been from $250,000 to $2,400,000
- Close Price by Original Listing Price ratio was 94.84%
Market data as of 02/20/2018
- Active listings : 50
- Price range: $290,000 to $2,200,000
- Average marketing time: 78 days
- No active foreclosures
- Total sales in 2017: 181 homes sold
- Close price by List Price ratio: 97.90%
- Average marketing time: 51 days.
- 2017 sold homes price range: $263,000 to $1,506,250
- Median sale price in 2017: $420,000
Data as of 08/21/2016 at 9:00 AM
- Active listings: 46
- Median list price: $686,500
- Average days on the market: 73
- Pending listings: 13
- Active with contingencies: 6
- 2016 homes sold up-to-date: 116
- Median sale price (2016): $403,250. Average marketing time: 54 days.
Data as of 06/012016 at 8:00 PM.
- Active listings: 38
- Median list price: $799,000
- Pending listings: 10
- Active with contingencies: 13
- 75 homes sold in 2016
- Median sale price: $390,000. (Median sale price in 2015: $409,000 – 178 sold homes)
Have a question about Fairview real estate market? Contact Nord Realty today!