In Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, the home prices increased 12% to $193,900 while housing inventory has decreased 20.6% in the past year, while rent prices are also on the rise: 3.6% to a $1,543. (Data from Zillow) This makes Dallas-Forth Worth the second area in country with fastest home values appreciation in the country.
Forbes is projecting an increase of 31% by 2020.
Of course, economy is booming and lots of people are moving to Texas.
Here are the shocking numbers for few of the cities in the region, as of today:
- Dallas: 1,474 homes on the market with a median listing price of $489,450
- McKinney: 460 homes available today, with a median listing price of $409,995
- Frisco: 580 homes available with a median listing price of $539,900
- Allen: 132 homes with the median listing price of $470,000
- Plano: 306 active listings. Median list price: $468,850
- Richardson: 81 active listings. Median list price: . $365,000
- Garland: 134 active listings,with the median list price of $224,950
Now is the time to make a move!For the people moving out, now is a good time to sell. On the other hand, for people moving to Texas: buy now.
Multiple offers are the new normal. When buying: do not hesitate, make a strong offer and be prepared with a loan ready to go.
Call George Milos @ Nord Realty for assistance now, even if you are planning to make in a few months from now.