2013 State Fair of Texas is just few days away: begins on September 27 and end October 20.
- Location: Fair Park, a 277 acre entertainment and recreation complex owned by city of Dallas, located 2 miles south of downtown.
- Hours: from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Price: general admission is $17
- Economic impact on Dallas: aprox $300 million annually
- Exhibit Space: Aproximately 370,000 sq. ft.
- History: The first State Fair was held at this location in 1886. Fair Park was the site of the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition which ran for six months and attracted 6 million people.
© Nord Realty Texas